Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal plan

I cannot believe we're starting the second week of November already. Just this afternoon I was looking through the "Racing Ahead" section of Runner's World, perusing some upcoming races, and realized the one I was most interested in happened over two weeks ago. Serves me right for reading past issues, but still... it's November!

The weather here was delightfully pleasant this weekend, almost springlike, but the early sunset and pitch dark at 7 PM beg to differ. With that in mind, coupled with the fact that I saw a four-letter word that begins with "S" in the forecast (::sob::), my meal plan for this week trends toward comfort food.

Monday - adzuki beans and rice with kale chips

Tuesday - pot roast (with carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, mushrooms, rutabaga) after running group

Wednesday - slow cooker lentil soup

Thursday - leftovers after yoga

Friday - quinoa stuffed peppers

Saturday - TBD

Lunches - shrimp noodles, brussels sprouts with chicken sausage, leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment