Thursday, April 7, 2011

Late-breaking meal plan

Yikes! So it turns out when I have my Google Reader open (under one email account) I cannot have my Google Blogger blog (registered under another email) open at the same time. Thus, when I was catching up on my GR, I was falling behind in my own posts!

So here's what we've been eating this week:

Monday - I had planned on breakfast dinner, but The H took me and the little guy to our favorite local place instead. Hectic afternoon!

Tuesday - CrockPot salsa chicken; nothing to write home about.

Wednesday - the breakfast dinner from Monday, which was Clean Eating Magazine's spinach-ricotta frittata and homemade chicken apple sausage.

Thursday - OUT for my birthday! The H is taking me to a place that has a lobster dinner special. Yum.

Friday - beef and snow pea stir-fry from Clean Eating Magazine; during the day I will also slow-cook a whole chicken from the co-op so we can have meat for sandwiches, wraps, or salads this weekend.

Saturday - party at our place! My bro-in-law, a Philly native, is cooking up cheesesteaks for our guests. I'm making caprese skewers and German potato salad; friends are bringing sides/dessert.

Sunday - out with friends for lunch, and over to the in-laws for dinner. The H's bday is Monday!

1 comment:

  1. i solve this issue with two browsers (FF for reader, IE or Safari for gmail) :)

    ReplyDelete