Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flying solo meal plan

The H is once again jetting off to the great ATL, leaving me and the little guy to fend for ourselves. This coming weekend is my MARATHON!! I will probably shop a bit, but this is what I came up with before looking at the sales ads.

Sunday dinner - chicken noodle soup (chicken breast, celery, carrots, peas, egg noodles)

Monday lunch - homemade hummus, Kashi crackers, apple slices, pretzels, hard-boiled eggs
Monday dinner - blueberry pumpkin pancakes with an egg for me, sausage for the LG

Tuesday lunch - the shrimp noodle salad I wanted to make last week
Tuesday dinner - tofu tikka masala (and mac 'n' cheese for the little guy when he reuses that)

Wednesday lunch - tuna on crackers, fresh fruit
Wednesday dinner - veggie bake (potato, garlic, sweet potato, onion, zucchini) and eggs (?)

Thursday lunch - leftover shrimp salad
Thursday dinner - something ... I might take the little guy to the airport to watch planes

Friday lunch - leftovers
Friday dinner - BBQ chicken pizza

Saturday - travel day!
Saturday dinner - pizza with friends in Detroit

Sunday - RACE DAY!
Sunday dinner - pasta dinner for my parents' 35th anniversary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment