1. Flossing. I had packed some little "Plackers" flosser sticks, but really missed my full-size long-handled pink tooth flosser. Why didn't I just pack that?
2. Dinner with familiar faces! A very dear friend whose H is also a frequent flier is making dinner for us tomorrow. We haven't seen them in over a month! Sharing a meal with them--something I've posted about before--will get us back into clean, whole eating the right way.
3. Running outside in winds less than 16mph. Chicago comes by that "windy city" moniker honestly.
4. Challenging myself to walk/run/bike (come on spring!) more places now that gas has reached phenomenally ridiculous prices. I fully intend to clean out an old backpack to use for purchases on these errands.
5. Finding out if I am able to get up and run first thing in the morning, like I did in Chicago--even just once a week. I felt so accomplished on days I did that. There's a perfectly lovely treadmill in my basement that I don't have to use a key card to access and hope nobody else is using. Even if the weather is as drearily disappointing as it was today (hello, whiteout!) I have a safe place to run and one less excuse not to.
6. Being an AUNT again! My younger sister and her husband are expecting their first kiddo in the fall. Also looking forward to seeing them for Easter! We've only chatted by phone/Facebook since they moved to DC in December.
So that's what's on my horizon.
What are you looking forward to?