Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A regression confession

Not even sure if "regression" is the right word choice. It's my short way of saying "I tried having low-fat milk in my morning coffee for a few months, and it was all right, but I've come to the decision that I enjoy it a lot more when I use half-and-half, and since it hasn't negatively affected my weight loss at all, I'm going to revert back to half-and-half because it makes me happy and if something so simple keeps me from eating dessert and sugary crap all day, then I'm going to be ok with that."

This is not really a true confession in that I feel exactly ZERO guilt for choosing half-and-half over skinny milk. It's something that I realize is such a trivial thing in the long run (for as little as I drink daily) but suffering through murky-instead-of-creamy coffee was just not worth it to me. Don't worry, though, I haven't jumped off the clean-eating ship altogether. :)


2 comments:

  1. You're too funny. As long as you're not drinking a carton of it a day, I think you'll be OK ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I tried skim and it just didn't cut it for me. There has to be some give and take.

    ReplyDelete