Monday, February 1, 2010

Meatless Menu Plan Monday

Happy February!

Monday - Egg sandwiches (think McMuffin-style) with local cheddar cheese and homemade salt & vinegar chips from Elly Says Opa! Yes, there are such things as gluten-free English muffins.

Tuesday - CrockPot day! Chicken breast w/ black beans, peach salsa, and cheddar over brown rice. I'll make extra rice to have on hand this week.

Wednesday - Pizza with marinara sauce, pepperoni, olives, mozzarella, red onion, using two of the personal-sized crusts I froze last week after making a double-batch of gluten-free crust.

Thurdsday - Beef barley soup, probably also in the slow cooker.

Friday - Spaghetti and turkey meatballs ... I'm not completely sold on this one, but I wanted to use the marinara I'm going to open for the pizza on Wednesday.

Saturday - Co-op shopping day! Clean Eating Magazine's turkey burgers with oven fries or roasted fingerlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment