2. Slice pineapple into chunks for ease of use.
3. Realize the storage container you chose for said pineapple is too small to hold it all; therefore, you must eat some.
4. Marvel at how sweet this particular pineapple is.
5. Decide that pineapple shall be your dessert today (end of story? Oh, nay nay...).
6. Proceed to eat so much pineapple that your mouth--including under your tongue--feels burned from the acidity.
7. Forget about dessert, as you can now barely swallow. Anything.
8. Success! :p
(Oh, and now the lid fits on the container, too.)