Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cookbooks

Last week I ordered Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Diet cookbooks--the original and the family & kids version--and they arrived today! I've been checking them out from the library and renewing them to extend the time I had access to the wonderful clean recipes. I felt like my clean-eating hourglass was running out every two weeks. I tried to cram in every ECD recipe possible before they had to go back. But not anymore! They're mine! I'm so looking forward to trying more of them and finding some new favorites to add to our rotation.

If you're looking for clean recipe ideas, be sure to check these out--literally, as I did, until you're sure you want to make the investment. I love cookbooks, and besides the beautiful pictures for each recipe, these have great tips to help keep you on track. I'm off to peruse them now for inspiration. If you already own these books, I'd love to know what some of your favorite recipes are! As good as a picture looks, you can't be a real-life recommendation. Feel free to comment or use the email link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment