Monday, January 4, 2010

What's on the menu?

Here's our plan for this week:

Sunday lunch: Leftovers (pork/sauerkraut for The H, veggie dog for baby, beet salad w/out chicken for me)
Sunday dinner: Italian (turkey) sausage marinara with rice pasta rotini and green beans

Monday: Quinoa minestrone from the newest issue of Clean Eating Magazine

Tuesday: CrockPot black bean soup

Wednesday: BBQ chicken, roasted broccoli, vanilla bean buttercup squash

Thursday: Twice-baked parsnip potatoes with bacon and cheddar (DDC meal)

Friday: Mini spinach frittatas with homemade chicken-apple sausage (DDC meal)


Sunday: Turkey nachos

I'm also simmering 2lbs of dried black beans for a freezer stash (and for Tuesday's soup), I made a double batch of granola last night, and I plan to concoct some gluten-free blueberry muffins to use up some of the frozen co-op blueberries I got a few month ago. Anything interesting on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment