Sunday, January 23, 2011

New cookbooks!

Do you ever feel like you make the same foods again and again, and just get kind of tired of your "usuals"? I've been feeling that way lately, so I'm on the hunt for some new cookbooks and recipes to shake things up.

This past week I quit my part-time job (I had a choice between that and going back to the office full-time, which I couldn't do without some major family/home life upsets) so I will have a few more hours to myself starting this week. What better time to focus on cooking and blogging?

One of the books I'm looking forward to reading is Plan-D: The Amazing Anti-Diet That Will Change Your Life Forever by Dee McCaffrey. From what I gather by reading online reviews, McCaffrey's principles align with clean eating and avoiding processed foods--right up my alley! I look forward to posting a review of this book, as well as the Plan-D cookbook, sometime in the next few months.

Have any of you read these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment