Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meal plan!

I feel like it's been ages since I've posted one of these. There are so many things I want to make! Whatever I don't get to will get bumped to next week.

Sunday lunch
- Chicken with kalamata-tomato relish from Clean Eating Magazine, quinoa and green beans

Sunday dinner - Roasted beet frittata with mushrooms, goat cheese, shallots, and beet greens from Cara's Cravings, fresh pineapple

Meatless Monday - Black bean burgers (on a whole-grain sandwich thin for me) with tomato-cucumber-feta salad, grilled fennel, fresh fruit

CrockPot Tuesday - Lentil soup in the CrockPot, with gluten-free muffins if I get around to making them

Wednesday - Beef and broccoli orange stir-fry from Clean Eating Magazine, over brown rice

Thursday - Veggie pizza (homemade sauce, bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach, red/green onion, whatever cheese we have left in the fridge)

Friday - Pre-race pasta dinner with friends (I think I might bring a gluten free spinach lasagna for The H)

Saturday - Cheetah! or whatever I feel like pulling together...

Lunches for me - Roasted beet and feta salad, broiled tofu with mushrooms, korma or tikka masala simmer sauce over veggies and brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment