Sunday, May 16, 2010

Off-the-cuff meal plan

Hi there! Remember me? I feel like I've been out of touch for ages. We had a (successful) garage sale this weekend, and then I ran 12 miles on Sunday, so I'm pretty wiped out. I made this meal plan as I scratched out a shopping list, then met The H and the little guy at the store 9 miles into my run, helped them gather groceries, then left 'em at the checkout while I pounded out the last (painful) three. My legs are tired!

Here's what we're eating this week, more or less...

Sunday lunch - gluten free chocolate chip pancakes with fresh raspberries and Clementines, local co-op bacon. Amazing what can be pulled together when there is "no food" in the house! I made the 'cakes from scratch today using Bob's Red Mill all-purpose gluten-free flour, and hope to blog it tomorrow.

Sunday dinner - fast food

Monday - Quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers

Tuesday - Clean eating egg salad sandwiches

Wednesday - Cheetah! Co-op pickup night.

Thursday - Hmm... I had something written down but don't have my list with me, so I cannot remember what it is.

Friday - Burgers on the grill! I might make them sort of Mediterranean-inspired, and somehow incorporate feta and kalamatas, maybe with some grape tomatoes I have. Any recipes to share?

Lunches will be tuna for me, leftover lentil soup for The H, and whatever accumulates during the week. Nothing too set in stone...

What are you having?

No comments:

Post a Comment