Thursday, June 17, 2010

Eating out: The Cheesecake Factory

Since we don't have a Cheesecake Factory where we live, The H and I have made it a point to stop in whenever we're in Atlanta, even if it's just for dessert.

I ordered a portobello burger that came topped with melted cheese (I forget what kind), grilled red onion, tomato slices, and shredded lettuce. There was supposedly a "spicy mayonnaise" on there as well, but pretty much all I tasted was a balsamic-like flavor on the portobello itself.


It was MESSY. Probably one of the messiest things I've eaten in a long time! Each time I took a bite, the portobello slid further away from my mouth. I ended up taking off the top bun completely, and eating the rest with knife and fork.


Before our meals came, I also had two pieces of brown bread and one section of the baguette. The brown was better.


We got dessert to go--Godiva chocolate cheesecake for The H since it's made with a base of flourless chocolate cake--and red velvet/white chocolate for me and the little guy to share. I have never yet been disappointed in a cheesecake flavor from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment