Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekly meal plan

Sunday lunch - grilled honey mustard turkey meatloaf, sweet potato packets, celery

Sunday dinner - grilled chicken with asparagus, watermelon, and lemony herbed red potatoes

Monday - chicken stir-fry with snap peas, Napa cabbage, green onion, garlic scapes, and celery

Tuesday - (meatless) Black Bean Mango Salad from Branny Boils Over

Wednesday - turkey (maybe) meatloaf with spinach

Thursday - individual pizzas with turkey Italian sausage and whatever veggies we have to use

Friday - visiting family

Saturday - visiting family

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Reading it has really helped me in start making changes in my diet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have the recipe for your grilled honey mustard turkey meatloaf? sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I do--sorry I haven't posted it yet! I've blogged about it twice, but haven't included the recipe yet. I'll get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, actually I have blogged it--check out this post:
    http://cleaneatingmachine.blogspot.com/2010/05/honey-mustard-turkey-meatloaf-on-grill.html

    Or you can use the "ground turkey" tag on the right to find it, too!

    ReplyDelete