Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OTRA: Day 11

Breakfast: Small green monster (banana, milk, peanut butter, spinach, ice).

Snack: Organic lowfat chocolate yogurt and a granola bar. Funny thing about this is that the almost-too-sweet yogurt started to taste like pickles after I took a few bites of granola bar. But I like pickles so it didn't deter me from finishing the cup.

Lunch: Gluten-free mac and cheese, two slices lean turkey, chips and black bean dip.

Snack 2: Chocolate protein shake, almonds, dried apricots (they're just so dang convenient!). My son had some cheese and a veggie burger from the hotel's happy hour so he wouldn't be cranky and I could get a decent workout in.

Exercise: 15 minute run, then 10 minutes interval running while waiting for dinner to be ready. Did one set of ab work and some good stretching after baby was in bed.

Dinner: Organic veggie pizza from the all-natural/gluten-free place we went to this past weekend. The H has a work dinner tonight, so baby and I shared this after our run. It was phenomenal! The crust was soft and just a bit salty, the sauce was a perfect texture and rich flavor, and the veggies (tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, black olives, mushrooms) were sliced large and were not mushy. Absolutely delicious.

Snack 3: I might have a piece of dark chocolate, but I'm not entirely sure I want it right now. The pizza was very filling. I will have more water and think about it while I shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment