Saturday, September 12, 2009

OTRA: Day 14

We're heading home! Today will likely be all over the map with meals, but I'll do the best I can. I have my beloved almonds and dried apricots in my carry-on, as well as an apple and some dark chocolate.

Breakfast: Two pieces of Ezekiel toast, one with an egg and one with peanut butter/honey, coffee with milk.

Snack: Coffee, raw almonds, dried apriocots.

Lunch: Turkey sandwich at the "Chili's Too" in the Houston airport. It was served on garlic bread, which was weird and way too bread-y for me. So I only ate the bottoms, and only about half at that. The sandwich had smoked turkey, tomato, lettuce, and Swiss on it. The baby and I shared fries; he also at half of a grilled chicken breast and an applesauce cup.

Snack: Ghirardelli square and a nap, ha! Oh, and more coffee. Our second flight was longer.

Aaaand we are HOME! Dinner was broiled salmon with fresh lemon, garlic-sauteed yellow and green beans with baby carrots, and one small piece of bread with bruschetta on top. We went out with the in-laws after they picked us up. I think The H's mom shot me an odd look when I asked for double the veggies and no potato. I ate the croutons off my side salad and brought home the free cupcakes that came with our meal (this was news to me, but yum).

Snack 3: Carrot cake cupcake and a glass of 1/2% milk after grocery shopping. It was so nice to be in a familiar store again!

No exercise today, other than hoofing around three airports with a 27-lb baby and some impossibly heavy suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment