Saturday, September 5, 2009

OTRA: Day 7

Breakfast: Ezekiel toast with apple butter, smoothie made with milk, banana, ice, chocolate protein powder, and peanut butter. It was massively filling and I only ate half; I have no idea what possessed me to make such a gigantic high-calorie breakfast on a day I'm not even running.

Exercise: We explored some of San Antonio on foot, including the Alamo and the RiverWalk.

Snack: Just coffee and milk in the car on the way to San Antonio.

Lunch: The most fantastic BBQ beef sandwich I can recall, one less-than-stellar stuffed potato skin, and a few fries with ketchup. That sandwich was worth every messy bite. Shared some with my son and he ate most of my fries.

Snack 2: Cranberry-blueberry sorbet sipper at Haagen Dazs.

Dinner: I don't really want to tell you... it was at a soup + salad buffet place right next to our hotel. Lots of choices for the baby, and I really didn't do all that badly until the very end. Yes, there was pound cake and pudding on my plate. Yes, it started to taste gross before I finished it all.

Snack 3: Maybe some decaf... and a 12-mile run. I kid, I kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment