Sunday, September 6, 2009

OTRA: Day 8

Into the second week...hooray!

Breakfast: Ezekiel toast with peanut butter, 1/2 banana, and one of my Sue-Bee honey packets from Chick-fil-A.

Exercise: 30min run by myself, then abs and arms. It is HOT out today. Left for my run later than usual; maybe that had something to do with it.

Snack: Chocolate protein shake, half of a Pink Lady apple, coffee with skim (and a Mini Moo for my refill).

Lunch: All-natural, organic, pizza at Promise Pizza--red sauce, mushrooms, green pepper, red onion, tomatoes. Delicious.

Snack 2: Decaf pumpkin spice latte with a half-shot of syrup as we walked around the outlet mall, and some raw almonds, dried apricots, and 1 Ghirardelli square before grocery shopping. I got a new stainless steel water bottle and I'm excited to use it.

Dinner: Macaroni Grill again (it's right outside the hotel); this time I got an orzo-spinach salad with a bunch of other goodies: chicken, capers, black olives (which my son loved), diced tomatoes, and strips of aged parmesan. It was overly dressed and although it would have been enough for dinner + lunch tomorrow, I don't have anything here to add to it to cut the dressing. I do not care for soggy salads.

Snack 3: Decaf with milk and a gluten-free brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment